Sunday, November 27, 2016

About this blog!

My husband Jamie and I got a year-long NYT crossword subscription as our thank you gift for donating to our local NPR station's pledge drive. (Shout-out to WOSU!) We've been doing the crosswords here and there for the past few weeks, and enjoy reading Rex Parker's blog when we're done to see what he thought of the puzzles, and think about how dumb we are. (Shout-out to my dad, who likes crosswords and Rex Parker's blog!) Every time I read Rex, I think, wouldn't it be funny if I wrote a blog like this, because I don't finish half of the puzzles? So, here it is!

It is relevant to know that I am 30 years old, and therefore I find many clues to be outside of my potential knowledge bracket. I shall highlight these to make other readers of this blog feel old. If any of you brilliant crossword creators or Will Shortz are reading this: update your clues, geezers.

No comments:

Post a Comment